Wednesday 5 March 2014

Spreadng The Love With Comment Luv

Maybe I was living under a rock or call me a late bloomer but I have finally managed to get Comment Luv on my blog. This was something that I wanted to add since ages, but just didn;t know how to get around it...well I managed to.

The sad part...I had to disable the Google + commenting system from the blog, in order to get Comment Luv activated and in the process, all the lovely comments from all my lovely readers disappeared into thin ar!!! (Ok I'm exaggerating, but yeah, they vanished from the blog)....booohoooohooo :((

My sincere apologies to all of you who had commented in the past on my blog and I do hope that you will continue to do so in the future. With Comment Luv on, I can now get the backlinks to your blogs too. Besides, non-Google+ users can also comment now, so I am really looking forward to it :)

Waiting to hear from you all. Let's spread the Love :)