Thursday 30 January 2014

Rescheduling, Resolutions and D - Blogathon Post 30

Back to Mom's place for another super loooooong vacation, before D starts playschool in June. Before that I need to get a lot of things streamlined. For starters, I need to rework D's sleep schedules.

D has always slept well, throughout the night. The only problem, he sleeps late, really late. On most occassions, he sleeps by 1a.m. !!! He wakes up late too. Anywhere between 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.!!! And then sleeps again late in the afternoon.


Now I think it is high time to get him into a fixed schedule. And we got off to a flying start this morning, waking up at 6.30 a.m :). Of course, he went right back to sleep three hours later, but I am happy because I could squeeze an extra meal in between. Besides, I finished off a lot of work and even prepared lunch. Made Green Peas and Potato Usal today. Turned out good :)

Well atleast some of my resolutions are going on track so far, not bad eh?